Welcome Farmers & Producers
Living Smart Farmers Markets has been providing Certified Farmers Markets for over 15 years in Sacramento, Yolo and Placer Counties. We are always excited to include new Farmers / Producers to participate in the markets each week. We manage weekend year round markets and seasonal midweek markets. Booth fees will be collected on the day of the event from the vendor by the Market Manager. Booth sizes are 10X10, Vendors may have multiple booths in any given event.
If you are a farmer /producer and would like to apply to participate in one or more of the markets, you will can complete the online application by clicking the button below. You will need to have the following documents ready to upload in order to complete the application, so before you begin please make sure you have the following documents ready:
1. Copy of your CFM permit for the County you grow in - You must grow what you sell
2. Copy of the Declaration Page from your Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum coverage of $500,000 with Living Smart Farmers Markets as an additional insured - Must be stated as: Living Smart Farmers Market, PO Box 1156, Carmichael, CA 95609
3. If you also sell prepared food as part of your farm, i.e., jams, pies, dried fruit, granola etc. you will need to have a permit from the Environmental Health Department, Multi-Event Permit
4. A List of produce/products you will be selling
4. Be prepared to make a one-time, non-refundable online application processing payment of $25 to complete your submission
All vendors will be reviewed and considered for the market locations they select on the application. Please allow up to 5 business days to process your request. You will receive our response by email. If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us by clicking here.
To complete your application please click the button